Change starter Dodge Caravan
“And men, remember, if the women don’t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy” – Red Green
Step 1: Purchase starter at AutoZone, 90 bucks for the starter, 70 bucks for the refundable core.
Step 2: Spend an hour putting your van on blocks in the driveway
Step 3: Three bolts and a plug, sounds simple right?
Step 4: After you take most everything apart, but you can’t reach that last bolt, put it all back together. Attempt to keep the van from falling off the jack when you are removing the blocks.
Step 5: Take van, and starter, to the All Tune and Lube that is open on Saturday.
Step 6: An hour and 80 bucks later, start van without a hitch and return old starter core.
Car Audio or Theater (BOSS AUDIO)
- Built-in 3.2" widescreen TFT monitor and USB port
- Full detachable front panel
- DVD/MP4/MP3/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW & SDVD compatible
- Compatible with audio output of iPod or any other MP3 player
- Wireless remote control
- Aftermarket Dodge Caravan
- 2000 Chrysler Dodge Caravan
- Change starter on 2006 Caravan
- DVD player Dodge Caravan
- Camper in Dodge Caravan